Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Dear Sister!

Beth Anne,

This past year has been a wonderful year as I've gotten to watch you mature and grow in Christ, as he shapes you into the beautiful young lady that you are today. 17 years old! Time flies when you're having fun, and we've definitely had fun, you and I!

Outlet shopping in Florida

Fun in the sun at Miramar Beach






Your first Alabama football game. Roll Tide!


More outlet shopping at The Shops at Grand River



Just bein' Goofy




Ice skating in Pelham

I wish I had more pictures of all the wonderful memories we've made, and I can't wait to make some more! You're the best sister this crazy guy could ask for! I love you SO much!

Happy 17th Birthday, Beth Anne!!!

Love,
Chris

4 comments:

  1. Aw. Precious. I wish I had a big bro. Happy birthday Beth Anne!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and why did you never tell me you had a blog, chris???

    this is such a sweet post!

    happy birthday, beth anne! you're a treasure of a friend! love you tons! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw...you guys really rock those flip-up shades ;-P

      Delete